- SKZ norigae: a norigae is a common accessory usually worn with a hanbok by women; the inclusion of this one (albeit altered slightly) was inspired from their concert outfits. i also wanted to include a homage to their compass lightstick at the top of the norigae
- tassel charm: the charm attachment aka the bottom of the norigae! wanted this to double as a tassel and have it mimic a paintbrush dipped in black calligraphy ink (bc i loved the water color imagery they displayed during the songs; that and the god's menu logo, the 生 was done in calligraphy) i also wanted to incorporate traditional knotting techniques as well; which ironically worked as out as a minor tribute to double knot ... which was only performed in seoul lmao)
- hwatu cards: hwatu cards are used to play a korean card game, go-stop and are often tri colored. the point of the game is to match card themes to get points. (the cards are split into different categories and themes by month and are then also subsequently split into a subcategory. the cards i designed are based off of god’s menu, thunderous & domino respectively. & i made these cards part of the “bright” subcategory! (which i think is the set that is worth the most points) there will be 8 stars screenprinted across the three cards as a nod to star lost
flowers: the flowers up top are also a nod to hwatu as well! one of the common card categories is flowers, so wanted to represent that with the two different type of blossoms commonly seen on the cards
- traditional themes: the cutouts on the pin are actually part of a design used for traditional korean doors (though it looks more like a window lol) when i was drafting this pin out, i tried making it rectangular bc i wanted to be a back door pun, but it was scrapped because it didn't fit the look i was going for
- 3 inches ; hard enamel
- Many cutouts
- Double layered screenprint + normal screenprint in some areas
- MANIAC World Tour will be included on the backstamp and not the pin itself.
Standard Grades: Best out of the batch; there's no such things a perfect pin as these are handmade, so there will be minor imperfections (generally unnoticeable when glancing at it)
Second Graded: Pins with more noticeable flaws, but are still great for display!
** Please also note that due to the high area of metal for this pin, light scratches on the surface will be expected & will not be included in the grading process (unless if it's very noticeable)